Nationists in everyday life:
1) Are patriots and the ones who cherish their nation
and state, and who encourage development and increase of their nation by
their every day behaviour (prefer production of their country and use
national elements in creation and activity);
2) Create marital unions and have descendants with
3) Live in their homeland. And, if due to important
reasons they live abroad, they respect that country and its nation
acting in accordance with Nationia philosophy and seek to return to
4) Treat other nationists brotherly;
5) Limit or completely reject such globalization and
consumption life elements that destroy national identity.
1) Fellow-countrymen nationists;
2.1) Fellow-countrymen patriots;
2.2) Nationists from other nations;
3) Patriots from other nations.